Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is a good career for indecisive person who likes math?

I have an associates degree in Civil Engineering Tech. Want to pursue more education. Scared to now, because I dropped out of 2 different 4 year colleges (2 times) once for B.S. Civil, once for math/educ.


Led me back to depressing square1 twice! I enjoy what i do (for the most part) but should I settle on a career in my field (surveying) in which I will earn around $30,000/yr. I feel like I can't accept being where I am at because I feel like I was on my way to bigger/better things but fell from the "ladder" i was trying to climb. I am 24 and living at home in the country away from friends. I've been thinking that maybe my best bet would be to try to get a surveying job in the bigger city where at least I'll be socially connected to friends/other people, but 4 some reason i don't think i'll ever be happy until i get a B.S. degree in smthg. I've been a 3.8ish student in college but struggle because I'm slow-minded (but dedicated). Time is $ in workplace, so what career wld be good 4me

What is a good career for indecisive person who likes math?
accounting or finance. But maybe you should try to pursue engineering again since you have an A.S. in it. You will probably like pursuing that career better than the two I suggested.


Hope this helped


No comments:

Post a Comment