Monday, May 11, 2009

What are some good sites that can help choose a career to pursuit?

I'm going into my senior year in high school and i have a couple ideas of what i might want to do but i'm not sure yet... I was never really one of those kids that knew exactly what i wanted to do... I'm searching for a good website that will be able to help me out; possibly one with a survey or something that narrows down careers by my interests or something, but any advice is fine also. Thanks.

What are some good sites that can help choose a career to pursuit?
Earn $500 Daily - Part Time Online Business Opportunities





This is a home business opportunity for those who have some extra time and would like to make a good deal of money. I made $2500 in my first five days. Visit Data Entry Jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment