Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is there a good survey on the net that will help me pick a career based on my personality, likes and dislikes?

The Myers Briggs test can give you a good idea of what you may excel at based upon your personality. Also, most resume sites (careerbuilder.com and monster.com) have different things that can indicate what you'll be good at. However, the best indicator of a good career is your own opinion. Do a little research about things you are interested in (History, Literature, Art, Business, Math, etc.) and then find different careers within those fields.

Is there a good survey on the net that will help me pick a career based on my personality, likes and dislikes?
Princeton Review has an ok free one. You have to register on the site first. I prefer it to the tests you can do at a community college because all the career choices require a decent amount of education/training. Some tests will have results such as bus driver, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment